The cost or price to paint the interior of a house in Gold coast - Brisbane area can vary however the overall process generally will stay the same. For a standard plasterboard home, the process is simple and quite inexpensive however as the requirements change and the project becomes more detailed, the price will increase accordingly.
* Protect floors, furniture and carpets
* Remove picture hooks and items no longer needed
* Clean mold and grease if applicable
* Lightly sand walls, trims and doors
* Prime bare areas or old enamel paints
* Repair holes, dents and cracks to walls, ceilings, trims & doors
* Apply two coats of premium interior low sheen to walls and specific paint ceilings
* Apply two coats of premium gloss acrylic to trims and doors
* Quality check work conducted
* Clean up
Possible addition cost
* Extremely dirty surfaces
* Deep imperfections, holes, scratches etc
* Items to be removed – Blinds, furniture etc
* Un-primed walls, trims and doors ( requires full primer coat )
* Colour ( dark colours and extremely bright colours require multiple coats )
* Caulking of VJ boards
* Vj Boards, block or brick, pressed tin
The coast ( Interior )
$ 2,000.00 - $ 2,800.00: 2 Bed, 1-2 Bath - Plasterboard walls and ceilings - Doors - Frames
$2,700.00 – $4,500.00: 3 Bed, 2 bath – Plasterboard walls and ceilings - Doors - Frames
$4,700.00 – $10,000.00: 4-5 Bed, 2-3 bath – Plasterboard Walls and Ceilings - Doors - Frames
* The above all include premium paint such as Dulux or Taubsmans.
This is just a roughly idea about the cost. For specific quote, please contact us
Painters consider several things when quoting, one of which is the size of the place.
How big or small your house is can greatly affect the overall cost of your job as it influences other factors as well — the quantity of paint required, the other materials needed, and the time it takes to finish the job.
Aside from quantity, you’ll also need to take the quality of the paint into account. High-quality paints are more expensive, but they’ll surely last for years.
The difficulty of the task is a key element too. Included in this area are accessibility, texture of the wall, and complexity of the paint design.